Healthy Rips Fury 2 Vaporizer | Review & Tutorial
If you’re thinking of using the Fury 2 as a Dry Herb Vaporizer, you’re in for a treat. It’s stylish appearance, as well as all its added gadgets and gizmos, have excited masses of customers. Moreover, when we decided to discover for ourselves whether it really does live up to all the hype around it, we were more than impressed. In this article, we explain exactly why that is and show you how you can use it for yourself.
Fury 2 Vaporizer Review
The Fury 2 Vaporizer is easily portable at a size of just 2"x 1" x 3.2" and a weight of 4.8 Ounces (under 140g). However, its small size of the vaporizer doesn’t mean you lose out on any power. In fact, it still has a chamber capacity of 175g to 205g, and it makes use Convection Heating Technology, which emits and radiates small amounts of hot air, producing mass vapor for long draws throughout usage. However, that’s not all…here’s a brief list of just a few of this magnificent vaporizer’s benefits:
So, we already know this particular portable vaporizer produces large amounts of vapor. However, does that mean you skimp on quality? The manufacturers of the Fury 2 have ensured that this is not the case with including digitalized, precision temperature controls which you keep track of on its neat OLED screen.
This vaporizer charges in around 75 - 90 minutes and provides approximately 45-50 minutes of battery use per charge, provided you don’t start using it mid-charge. However, if you’re really worried about saving battery, you can switch it to Stealth Mode – this will turn off the device’s lights to save power. Plus, a 25 second heat-up time means you get almost on-demand vapor.
Safe To Use
You should have no worries when trying out this vape for the first time. It’s entirely RoHS Certified for 100% Health and Safety. It’s Class A, 1600 mAh Lithium Polymer battery means it won’t explode. It also has a handy self-preserving mechanism in which after 4 minutes of heating it will auto shut-off. Moreover, to top it all off, it also has a solid Kirksite Alloy Unibody, and this isolated stainless steel container and its glass vapor path mean it is 100% food-grade for your health and safety.
Just to drive the point home about economical, the Fury 2 Vaporizer is, then take a look at all the added extras you can get for your money. You can personalize your vaporizer with either and borosilicate WPA mouthpiece or a glass mouthpiece. You are also provided with a protective 'smell' cover to keep your home from smelling like the vapor all day long. And finally, it comes with a free shred grinder or glass bubbler; you can choose which best suits you.
Fury 2 Vaporizer Tutorial
Using the Fury 2 as a dry herb vaporizer is simple. To show you just how little fuss is involved in its use, take a look at this brief ten step guide taking you from start to finish of using the Fury 2.
- To set-up the device, plug it into your USB cable. Next, plug the other end of the USB cable into the provided wall charger.
- Be sure to plug the wall charger in around an hour and a half before you wish to use it.
- Once it’s charged, unplug the device and click on the mouthpiece.
- Now load the Fury 2 bowl with your desired herb at least halfway.
- Click the device’s power button three times to turn it on.
- Once on, it will heat up to the last temperature it was set to. If it’s your first use, simply choose the temperature you prefer using the plus and minus buttons.
- Wait for the red LEDs to turn green. This shows you when it’s reached the requested temperature. If you are setting it up for a long use, engage Stealth Mode by holding in the main power button for three seconds until the lights switch off.
- Now take your first draw!
- Once you’re finished, click the power button three times again to turn it off.
- After cleaning it out, put the cover over the mouthpiece to protect it from collect dust.
So, the Fury 2 Vaporizer does really live up to its reviews. It’s praise for combining a smart appearance and exciting extras with a second-to-none functionality. It’s a no-fuss vaporizer for those who want to be assured of safety and practicality and still want their kit to look sophisticated. Oh, and did we mention it also comes with a free one-year replacement warranty, as well as a lifetime 1/2 price replacement warranty?
- 7th Floor
- Da Buddha
- desktop vaporizers
- Fury 2
- G Pen Pro
- G Pro
- Guru by NamasteVapes
- Guru Vaporizer
- Haze Technologies
- launch box
- Magic Flight
- Namaste Accessories
- New Vaporizers
- PAX 2
- pinnacle pro
- pinnacle pro DLX
- portable vaporizers
- Silver Surfer
- Storz and Bickel
- Vapes in the News
- water tool
- Water Tools