A Herbal Vaporizer | Dry Herb vaping vs smoking | Namaste NZ
It is no lie when it comes to our Herbs. If you are reading this chances are you are one who enjoys a good puff here and there. Now depending on the current conditions of your lungs and your concerns over health may correlate with how high the odds are that you have heard of a herbal vaporizer. That is...
It is no lie when it comes to our Herbs. If you are reading this chances are you are one who enjoys a good puff here and there. Now depending on the current conditions of your lungs and your concerns over health may correlate with how high the odds are that you have heard of a herbal vaporizer. That is right there is a healthier alternative to smoking that feels just as good!
So a herbal vaporizer you say, vaporizing is a term you may know, there are steam vaporizers for making a room humid and there are dry herb vaporizers for herbal vaporization. This is a growing method of consumption within the NZ dry herb vaping community. lets look into why...
Why Herbal Vaporizers Beat Smoking
First an interesting fact. The quality of smoke or Vapor you get when you vaporize vs combustion (smoking) their dry herbs. When smoking over 85% smoke contains non-cannabinoid substances. These substances are not good for you and most do not even get you feeling high and mighty. They also come with a whole host of health risks.
Using a Dry Herb Vaporizer the smoke/gasses you inhale consist of over 95% cannabinoids, aka the good stuff... I mean the psychoactive parts to improve wellness etc....the good stuff.
Visit our Dry Herb Vaporizer NZ Shop
3 Reasons why New Zealand should swap to dry herb vaporizers
1. Less Tar - Yes that is right as simple as that. Leave the Tar on the road and out of your lungs.
2. Cost - You read it vaping with a herbal vape you get much more of the good stuff into you vs the bad stuff. In turn less is wasted and you end up needing to buy less herb and of course no tobacco.
3. The TKO, less substances that you do not know....what do I mean? well combustion especially if you spin with tobacco vs vaping. Means you are also taking in...
- Ammonia: Your Mum's House cleaner
- Angelica root extract: Kills animals with cancer
- Arsenic: Used to kill rats
- Benzene: Used in making things colorful, dyes, synthetic rubber
- Butane: Used to combust
- Carbon monoxide: Very Poisonous gas
- Cadmium: Crazy chemicals
- Cyanide: Deadly poison
- DDT: A banned insecticide (That's right, it was considered too bad for the insects)
- Ethyl Furoate: Causes liver damage in animals even when they do not drink
- Lead: Used for bullets, Poisonous in high doses,
- Formaldehyde: Keeps dead people fresh
- Methoprene: Insecticide
- Megastigmatrienone: Has the word Mega in it and None
- Maltitol: Sweeteners
- Naphthalene: basically mothballs
- Fungicides and pesticides: Makes your kids look like something from Mad Max
- Cadmium: lung and prostate cancer.
- Benzene: leukemia.
- Formaldehyde: lung cancer.
- Nickel: Causes susceptibility to lung infections.
- Methyl Isocyanate:Some crazy bad stuff that killed lots of people in India
- Polonium: radioactive stuff used in the Fat Man nuclear warhead used on Nagasaki
- 7th Floor
- Da Buddha
- desktop vaporizers
- Fury 2
- G Pen Pro
- G Pro
- Guru by NamasteVapes
- Guru Vaporizer
- Haze Technologies
- launch box
- Magic Flight
- Namaste Accessories
- New Vaporizers
- PAX 2
- pinnacle pro
- pinnacle pro DLX
- portable vaporizers
- Silver Surfer
- Storz and Bickel
- Vapes in the News
- water tool
- Water Tools