Arizer Extreme Q Vaporizer New Zealand – Heating and Temperature
The revolutionary Vertical Cyclone Bowl, developed by Arizer, allows air to be distributed evenly and efficiently to provide greater power and better flavor. The clear, bright LCD display shows the current temperature and the selected temperature. The Extreme Q vaporizer utilizes a high quality ceramic heater to eliminate the presence of toxins. It can reach temperatures to vaporize in two minutes and includes precise temperature control with heat sensors. Made in New Zealand by Arizer, each Extreme Q Vaporizer has a Lifetime Warranty which covers any defect related to the heater. The Arizer Extreme vaporizer has an auto-off timer, which can be set up for 2 to 4 hours. This vaporizer was recently redesigned by Arizer with a more compact version, new chrome finish and quieter fan, it spends 50% less energy. The new heating system of this Arizer vaporizer with three heat sensors results in an even more even heat dispersion, generating a more dense vapor.
Arizer Extreme Q Vaporizer New Zealand – Design
The revolutionary Cyclone Bowl stands vertically allowing the air to be distributed evenly and efficiently for full flavor and potency. The clear and bright LCD display reflects the actual and preset vaporizing temperatures and it also utilizes a high-quality ceramic heating element that eliminates the threat of toxins. The ceramic heating element is able to reach vaporizing temperatures within 2 minutes and includes precise temperature control with triple heat sensors. Manufactured in New Zealand , each unit comes with a Lifetime Warranty that covers any defect related to the heating element. There is also an Auto Shut Off Timer with 2 or 4 hour settings. The Extreme Q has been recently re-designed with a more compact design, new midnight chrome finish, quieter fan and is 50% more energy efficient. This vapor arizer had brought out has turned the desktop vaporizer game on its head!
Cleaning Arizer Extreme Q Vaporizer
Cleaning of your extreme q unit is necessary to not only maintain vaporizer unit for a longer life but also to enjoy a healthy vaping session, which is free from dangerous residue. It’s very easy to clean the extreme q vaporizer as almost all parts of extreme q are removable. So, let’s have a quick look on how to clean the extreme q vaporizer:
- Regular Rubbing Alcohol
- Q Tips
- Pipe Cleaner
- Unplug the unit before cleaning. Wait for some time to allow all parts to cool down before cleaning.
- Don’t expose any hot glass parts to cold water as this will cause cracking and breaking the glass
- To clean the glass unit, only use the regular rubbing alohocol, q tips, pipe cleaner etc. don’t ever use anything abrasive to clean the unit
- Disassemble the vinyl tubing to clean it and don’t soak it alcohol it may absorb the smell and taste, all other parts are safe to soak in alcohol
- If you face any difficulty in removing vinyl tubing from glass parts, then soak the vinyl tubing in hot water for a while to make it softer and more pliable to work with
- When all glass parts are clean, rinse them thoroughly under hot water
- To clean the warming unit and remote do not use any harsh and abrasive material, just use the simple soft cloth to clean them thoroughly