*NEW* DynaVap 2018 "M" Vaporizer
The VGrinder is manufactured from aircraft grade aluminum. It is specifically designed to provide ground materials for vaporizing. This grinder is not only beautiful but also very functional. This is a 3-component grinder with diamond cut teeth. We highly suggest using this grinder for best results. This grinder is backed by a lifetime warranty but rest assured it will last forever!
DynaVap 2018 "M" Vaporizer
The new DynaVap ‘M’ is ready for use on arrival with the intent of providing the highest quality, durability and experience for its very affordable price range. The 'M' is constructed from medical grade stainless steel to the exact dimensions of the original VapCap 'M' with an additional robust durability. Just like all VapCaps, the 'M' arrives equipped with our signature temperature indicating cap providing simplicity and efficiency for all.
Handcrafted in the USA, the DynaVap 2018 M Vaporizer is a super small, discreet vaporizer that operates without the use of electronics or a battery. Simply fill the cap with herb or concentrates, fit it back on the unit and heat the cap with a lighter. A small click from the cap will notify you that your VapCap is ready to use, clicking again once it has cooled down.
Each DynaVap M Vaporizer Kit Includes:
- DynaVap 2018 "M" Vaporizer
- Storage Tube
- User Guide
How to use:
- The VapCap M sections are friction fit, they can be assembled and disassembled by gently twisting and lifting. Usage technique with the VapCap M is simple but important for optimal results:
- Twist off the cap, fill the loading chamber with material (coarsely ground works best) and put the cap back on.
- Slowly rotate the VCM while applying heat to the cap using a small jet torch, standard lighter, candle or even a hot stick from a campfire. Anything that can apply adequate heat can be used.
- Once you hear the M's cap click it's at the proper temperature. Begin taking your draws; you should get 1-2 draws at the proper temperature before clicking again indicating it's below temperature.
- Make sure you wait until you hear the cool down click before applying more heat. To avoid combustion DO NOT apply more heat before the cool down click.
- Once you hear the cool down click you can apply more heat until you hear the unit click again indicating it's back up to temperature; you can now take more draws
- Repeat steps 2-5 until your material stops producing vapor for complete extraction.