DynaVap OmniVap Titanium Vaporizer
About the DynaVap OmniVap Titanium Vaporizer
At 92mm, the OmniVap Titanium includes the titanium tip, cap, Omni mouthpiece and condenser assembly, and a 45mm Omni titanium body. Apart from the stainless steel cap, the OmniVap is made entirely of titanium and does not get hot even after prolonged use (except for vaporization chamber and titanium tip).
The Omni system has a specialized design to allow for simple adjustment of flow restriction, allowing complete control of the vapor to air intake ratio. Adjust by simply twisting the mouthpiece, which extends/retracts the condenser into the back end of the tip.
Handcrafted in the USA, the DynaVap OmniVap Titanium Vaporizer is a super small, discreet vaporizer that operates without the use of electronics or a battery. Simply fill the cap with herb or concentrates, fit back it on the unit and heat the cap with a lighter. A small click from the cap will notify you that your VapCap is ready to use, clicking again once it has cooled down.
DynaVap OmniVape Titanium Vaporizer Specifications
|Manufacturer: DynaVap LLC (USA)|
|Device Dimensions: 45 x 92 mm (approx)|
|Materials: Titanium, stainless steel|
|Heating Time: On demand|
|Material Compatibility: Dry herb, concentrates|
DynaVap OmniVape Titanium Vaporizer Kit Includes
- DynaVap OmniVape Titanium
- Storage Tube
- User Guide
DynaVap OmniVape Titanium Vaporizer Instructions
- Twist off the cap, fill the loading chamber with material (coarsely ground works best) and put the cap back on.
- Slowly rotate the OmniVap while applying heat to the cap using a small jet torch, standard lighter, candle or even a hot stick from a campfire. Anything that can apply adequate heat can be used.
- Once you hear the OmniVap click it's at the proper temperature. Begin taking your draws; you should get 2-3 draws at the proper temperature before clicking again indicating it's below temperature.
- Make sure you wait until you hear the cooldown click before applying more heat. To avoid combustion DO NOT apply more heat before the cooldown click.
- Once you hear the cooldown click you can apply more heat until you hear the unit click again indicating it's back up to temperature; you can now take more draws.
- Repeat steps 2-5 until your material stops producing vapor for complete extraction.